Hospital reception hours
6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Patients who want a consultation in the morning must register with the reception before 11:30 a.m.
(Registration until 3:00 p.m. for First visit patient)
Morning consultation: from 9:00 a.m.
Afternoon consultation: from 2:00 p.m.
Inpatient visiting hours
Monday to Saturday: 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Sunday and public holidays: 1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Closing days and Holiday
・ Sunday, public holidays
・ From the 29th December (afternoon) until the 4th January included.
Notice: Closed on the 5th to the 7th Oct. 2017 (all day) and on the 18th Nov. 2017 (Afternoon)
※Registration until 11:30 AM on the 18th .
- Patients who want to see a doctor on the morning shift must arrive before 11:30 A.M.
- If you registered before 11:30 A.M., a morning shift doctor will examine you.
- Depending on the proceedings of the morning shift, afternoon shift may be delay.
- Registration for first-visit patient until 3:00 P.M.
- Follow-up patients who make tests before 16:00 will receive the results on the same day during the consultation (*subject to exceptions).