Monday to Friday: 3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 1:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Guidelines (visit & bedside staying):
The hospital does not have a parking. If possible use public transportation instead private vehicle.
- Due to a risk of infection for the patients, persons who do not feel completely well and children under 13 years old are not allowed.
- All visitors should register at the nurse station of the ward (or at the after-hours reception desk on the first floor).
- During your visit, please wear the visitor badge for identification.
- Do not bring gifts such as fresh flowers to the ward. They can be a breeding ground for germs.
- Regarding the visiting time on the operation day, please check with the nurse after the patient has been admitted.
- As our nurses will attend to the patient during his/her stay at the hospital, there is in general no need for someone to stay at a patient's bedside.
However in some cases, if a patient family request it, a stay may be allow by doctor’s approval.
Please consult your physician or ask the nurse in advance.
Visit to the Isotope Management Ward
- Pregnant women or women who may be pregnant are not allowed.
- Patients can receive visit in the day room of the Management Ward for 15 minutes.
- Visitors are not allowed to eat or drink in the Management Ward.
Phone inquiries and call transfer
- To protect the privacy of our patients, the hospital does not answer inquiries regarding a patient's condition or status (admitted or discharged).
- Please be aware that, depending on the patient's condition, examinations or treatment schedule, transfer call may not be possible.